Tinta Si Isteri Mekanik: Experience Gained

23 March 2010

Experience Gained

First time attending tender negotiation meeting. Eh, ada tak lain?

Even if I had attended other tender negotiation meeting, every meeting is different from the others. It is like a new experience for me.

What I gain during this interview is the communication skills, which I am a little bit kureng di situ. Maybe, lack of confidence? Actually I don't know what to expect in this negotiation. Yes, they will want to discuss about the fee, but will they ask to reduce it? Or maybe they want to talk about schedule payment? Or any other question?

Also, I am anxious about their designation actually. I am proud of what I do for living, but in some circumstances, I tend to shrink myself when I think I am not at par with them. Okay, i need to remedy this and put an end to this feeling.

Why am I feeling like that? Technical talks mostly in this or similar meeting.  Still learning but I feel that the more I learn, the more knowledge I don't know. But, at least I am learning something from it.

Hopefully, if it was meant to be our rezeki, we will succeed in this project. Insyaallah.


Bye,

Tinta Si Isteri Mekanik Copyright © 2016. Designed by MaiGraphicDesign