Tinta Si Isteri Mekanik: Who wants Ireng?

08 December 2010

Who wants Ireng?

One of my wishes came true. Yeay.

I have wanted this item since, like forever.

It can do wonders tu some i*di*ot like me. Or maybe only me.

So when my husband said "Y.E.S", i was in 7th heaven. Am still now.

It's like an anniversary gift. From ME. To Me. Haha.

Anyway, what was my wish?


No, not a car *altough a honda or bmw would be nice*


Sorry, no handbag either *birthday gift Gucci tau sayang*

Actually, it is a


*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*



A breadmaker. Kenwood.

Yeah I know. Benefits are shared by both, but it is our anniversary this month and anniversaries are shared between two person, so takpelah share share kan?

We are also going to Teluk Batik for our company trip, so the honeymoon's covered. Not that we are cheapskate, well, he is by the way hehe,  just that December and January is the busiest month for both of us, so longgggg holidays has to be postpone.

Hence, as our anniversary falls on Friday, I have decided to cook Mee Bandung Muar, again, to bring to office.

My hope and wishes for our marriage life is jodoh yang berpanjangan and dimurahkan rezeki dan dipermudahkan urusan dan lain-lain.

Oh yeah, what's with the title?

Tried this recipe. It turned out nicely, cuma ireng kat topi dia. Maybe next time just try 12-15 minutes first. Because I terus pusing 15 minit after pre-heat the oven.

Definitely a recipe to keep because we ate half of the bread right after it came out from the oven. Another half we ate it this morning for breakfast.

So try it out friends. Thanks Hana for the recipe. 

Bye,

Tinta Si Isteri Mekanik Copyright © 2016. Designed by MaiGraphicDesign