Tinta Si Isteri Mekanik: Karnival Karangkraf 2011

29 January 2011

Karnival Karangkraf 2011

I went to Karnival Karangkraf to fulfill my quota for tax rebate for magazines and books.



Mags and free samples








The longest limo, owned by Natasya




My colleague whom I share the love.


my favourite author - Aisya Sofea and Anis Ayuni. Their creations are all at my mini library.



novel - sangat sikit beli. huhu..


So those in Shah Alam or nearby area, go to the Karnival and fill your library with all the fun and educative information.


For novels, there's a 50% discount on selected items, but the selection is quite huge and authors that is famous. There's also a 30% discount on novels, new and delightful stories by established writers.


For magazines, current and past issues are sold there. And when you buy one thing, you will get free samples. And at the NONA's booth, if you buy the new issue and 2 previous month issues, you will get a FREE MAKEOVER. I was running late yesterday, so I just bought one.


The Karnival will last on Sunday (30 January 2011). Hurry and go visit it.
Bye,

Tinta Si Isteri Mekanik Copyright © 2016. Designed by MaiGraphicDesign